Time for the Elite Tac Flashlight review, a powerful all-in-one flashlight that is designed for power users. It is difficult to find a flashlight that is powerful enough and has other features that you need. I have seen plenty of flashlights that don’t work as advertised, let’s see if Elite Tac does.
Elite Tac Flashlight highlights
The Elite Tac Flashlight is a great choice for a military flashlight. It can be used for personal use at home and is reliable enough for work. The first thing I noticed is how durable this thing is, it is a bit on the heavy side but not too heavy. Obviously, this flashlight can produce such strong light that I don’t think you need another flashlight.
Here are some key highlights:
- Brightest flashlight you can find on the market today
- Strongest LED technology
- All-in-one flashlight
- You can zoom up to 2000x
- Can disorient and even blind attacker
- Light up wide area
- Zoom and brightness features
Some more info on the Elite Tac Flashlight
This flashlight is built like a brick. It can withstand fall damage or even abuse and will still function well. The 2000x zoom and super brightness features are useful during specific scenarios where you need more light to see your surroundings. Furthermore, the Elite Tac Flashlight is also waterproof and shock-resistant, so if your work needs a flashlight that is reliable, you should check this product.
The LED flashlight has a magnetic base and three different modes, low, high, and strobe. If you are a true outdoor person, the 2000x zoom lens is going to help you looking everywhere. Last time I checked, this flashlight is only available in black. But I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.
Now for the battery life, the Elite Tac Flashlight runs on 3 AAA batteries or 1 rechargeable 18650 battery. Basically, it can run for many hours of continual use in one charge. It is clear that the Elite Tac Flashlight is great for work and home; whether it is outdoors or indoors, this flashlight will help you navigate your way in the darkness and more.
How to use
First, right after you have received your flashlight, take it out from the packaging and insert the batteries. You can do that by inserting the batteries at the base of the flashlight. That’s it, now you are ready to use it. Turn the flashlight on by switching the red button near the light itself. You can also use this button to use other modes of light and strobe.
Pros and cons
- Durable. This flashlight is really durable and can stand abuse.
- Dual function. It can function as both a flashlight and a lantern.
- Strong light. The light from the flashlight is really strong that it can disorient a person.
- Often available at a discounted price. You can get a better deal by buying two flashlights.
- Apparently, some people have reported that their purchases didn’t come with a battery.
- The online reviews are somewhat negative. This is pretty worrying to see that many people have negative experiences with the Elite Tac Flashlight. The most common negative sentiment is related to the price.
The Elite Tac Flashlight does what it’s advertised as, which is a multi-function and powerful flashlight for outdoor and indoor usage. The body of the flashlight is durable enough to stand abuses. If paired with the right battery, this flashlight can work for hours in a single charge. Lighting up a whole wide area is easy as well. However, the price might be too much for what you get as reported by many people.